Times are indeed tough. Many breeders have told me they cannot afford to mate their females because of the cost of matings and low returns on their animals at present. Keeping a female empty can make it much harder to get her pregnant later down the track and will stall your breeding program.
In response, Baarrooka has decided to offer all of our unproven males to breeders for $500/mating including gst for the whole of Spring 2011. Further discounts are available for multiple bookings and all Baarrooka guarantees, including live cria and suri guarantees, plus 60 days free agistment on farm are included in this reduced rate.
Males available are:
Baarrooka Bon Jovi. Very fine medium fawn from Cedar House Winslow (SLF) and Baarrooka Queen Wilhelmina (SLB).
- Baarrooka Duran Duran. Lustrous and fine roan by Winslow and Pucara Eliza (SW).
- Baarrooka Hot Chocolate. Spectacular dark brown by Pinjarra Gold Rush (SMF) and Queen Wilhelmina.
- Baarrooka Intensity. Very typey Accoyo white by Surilana Omar (SW) and Baarrooka Cordela (SW).
- Baarrooka Mr Mister. Dense, dense, dense and lustrous light fawn by Surilana T-Pito (SW) and Pucara Eliza.
- Baarrooka Wham! Extreme lustre light fawn by Jingana Ra (SMF) and Queen Wilhelmina.
- Baarrooka Icon. Solid White son of Surilana Icalon (SW) and Baarrooka Cordela (SW).
- Cedar House Desert Prince. Proven dark fawn male with top quality progeny.
All these males are certified, most have pregnancies at Baarrooka and all are high quality suris. Details for these males are provided on our website.
This offer is available for matings undertaken or booked and paid for by the end of Spring 2011. It cannot be applied retrospectively to outstanding rematings to any of these males.
For further information, please contact Julie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 889 669.